Accounting Clerk II:
Primarily responsible for calculating and posting vehicle sales. The position will also involve schedule reconciliation, account analysis, cross training on accounts receivable and payables and other tasks as assigned by the Controller. There are many products that make up a vehicle sale, so it is critical that you understand how sales/cost of sales work. This is a fast paced, challenging position that requires a commitment to detail and accuracy.
Candidates must possess:
- Three years accounting experience, including calculation and posting of sales transactions and reconciliation of various accounts.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and the ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
Experience in a dealership accounting environment and CDK is an asset.
This is a fast paced, challenging position that requires a commitment to detail and accuracy.
Murray Benefits Include
- Flexible work opportunities
- Competitive salaries with bonuses based on performance
- Full range of benefits including a company retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities within 30+ Murray dealerships across Canada
- Comprehensive training
- Earn up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employee vehicle discount plan.
- A professional, energetic, and fun work environment
Apply online at www.murraychevrolet.ca on the careers page, in the About Us tab.