Automotive Fleet Sales Manager, Murray Chevrolet Winnipeg
Murray Chevrolet is seeking a Fleet Sales Manager to complement our award-winning team. Work amongst the leaders in the industry and become a member of the Murray Automotive Group, one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, and one of the largest and most respected automotive groups in the country.
As Fleet Sales Manager, you will be responsible for fleet sales, volume accounts. From generating and managing leads, fostering relationships with businesses and customers, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team continue our success and remain one of the top GM dealerships in the country!
Ideal candidate will have excellent product knowledge of light and medium duty trucks. Has excellent interpersonal skills and is very good at managing paperwork. Very detail oriented.
Murray's provides a professional and fun work environment and paid training with initial and ongoing industry leading training and support.
- Work database and your personal networks to build your customer list.
- Have ability to make off-site sales calls and vehicle deliveries
- Explain features and demonstrate operation of vehicle
- Research availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Work with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiate sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Complete all paperwork and arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Deliver and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attend / complete required training and department meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
Opportunity for Advancement
Career path and professional growth is huge opportunity within the Murray Automotive Group. With over 30+ stores nation-wide there are many opportunities for advancement. Once established in sales, you can work your way to become a Financial Service Manager, a Sales Manager, General Sales Manager, or a General Manager. Your future potential is unlimited.
Murray's is an equal opportunity employer! If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in automotive sales, we would like to meet you!
Murray Chevrolet Benefits Include:
- Flexible work opportunties
- Competitive salaries with bonuses based on performance
- Full range of benefits including a company retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities within 30+ Murray dealerships across Canada
- Comprehensive training
- Earn up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employee vehicle discount plan.
- A professional, energetic, and fun work environment