Automotive Sales Professional Murray Chevrolet Winnipeg
If you are a motivated, driven, professional looking to launch a lucrative career in sales, we would like to hear from you. Murray Chevrolet is seeking sales professionals to complement our award-winning team. Work amongst the leaders in the industry and become a member of the Murray Automotive Group, one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, and one of the largest and most respected automotive groups in the country.
As a Sales Professional at our dealership, you’ll be responsible for managing all sales related activities. From generating and managing sales leads, you’ll be instrumental in helping our team continue our success and remain one of the top GM dealerships in the country!
Murray's provides a professional and fun work environment and paid training with initial and ongoing industry leading training and support.
- Work database and your personal networks to build your customer list.
- Greets customer on sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
- Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
- Works with Sales and F&I Managers and negotiates sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, license fee, and discount, and requirements for financing or lease payment of vehicle.
- Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle.
- Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
- Attends / completes required training and department meetings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
Opportunity for Advancement
Career path and professional growth is huge opportunity within the Murray Automotive Group. With over 30+ stores nation-wide there are many opportunities for advancement. Once established in sales, you can work your way to become a Financial Service Manager, a Sales Manager, General Sales Manager, or a General Manager. Your future potential is unlimited.
We are looking for a post-secondary graduate who is driven by success and would like to take on a new challenge. No previous experience in automotive sales necessary
We want you to share with us your success stories from any previous work or school experience. Ideal candidate will have a post-secondary education, proven customer relationship skills, and a selling or customer relationship background. Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale. Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must. Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees. Ability to Speak a second language would be considered an asset.
Murray's is an equal opportunity employer! If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in automotive sales, we would like to meet you!
Murray Chevrolet Benefits Include:
- Flexible work opportunties
- Competitive salaries with bonuses based on performance
- Full range of benefits including a company retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities within 30+ Murray dealerships across Canada
- Comprehensive training
- Earn up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employee vehicle discount plan.
- A professional, energetic, and fun work environment