Call Centre Specialist- Service Department Murray Chevrolet
Murray's is in search of a call centre team member to join our service department. The position entails following up with customers that have contacted the dealership and helping book appointments with the service department. We are looking for motivated independent individuals with strong written and oral communication skills, and essential computer skills.
All training is paid and on the job. We provide a fun, open, modern environment with lots of natural light. Our location is transit accessible and has free employee parking on-site.
Successful applicants must have a customer service experience in a call centre or similar environment. Being comfortable and professional on the phone is essential. Experience working with Customer Relationship software, ADP/CDK, and Microsoft Office is an asset.
- Engage with customers by phone and email, with and without a pre-written script.
- Enter and update customer information and feedback into our CRM solution.
- Follow up on Internet Customer emails according to a pre-determined timeline.
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made.
- Maintain a professional attitude with customers in all circumstances.