Automotive Sales Assistant Murray Chevrolet Winnipeg
Working in a dynamic sales and marketing environment, your role is to assist the Sales Professionals throughout the entire sales process. Your daily tasks will consist of meeting with customers, handling phone calls and emails, demonstration and delivery of vehicles while continually improving your product and competitor knowledge, customer mining and networking. Continual sales and product knowledge training will be provided throughout your career.
Future growth into Sales, Management. Expansion within the Murray Automotive Group is unlimited.
If you are driven to earn a professional income and seek a long-term career within one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, a career within Murray Auto Group is a privilege for the elite professionals.
Ideal candidate will have experience in customer relations and sales marketing. A post secondary education would be a definite asset. Excellent driving record. Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees. Ability to speak a second language would be considered an asset.
Previous car sales experience is NOT required.
Murray's provides a professional and fun work environment with paid training and ongoing industry leading training and support.
Murray Benefits Include
- Flexible work opportunities
- Competitive salaries with bonuses based on performance
- Full range of benefits including a company retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities within 30+ Murray dealerships across Canada
- Comprehensive training
- Earn up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employee vehicle discount plan.
- A professional, energetic, and fun work environment