Murray Chevrolet Winnipeg is seeking an experienced Automotive Technician to
complement our award-winning team. Work amongst the leaders in the
industry and become an important member of the Murray Automotive
Group, one of the largest automotive groups in the country.
Qualified candidate must have two years of experience as a licensed
Red Seal technician. ASEP training and General Motors dealership experience is
an asset. Working independently and as part of our service team are
essential in this role.
Must have Provincial government Safety Certificate .
Murray Chevrolet Benefits:
- Competitive salaries with bonuses based on performance
- Full range of benefits including a company retirement savings plan
- Opportunities for professional development
- Opportunities within 30+ Murray dealerships across Canada
- Comprehensive training
- Earn up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employee vehicle discount plan.
- A professional, energetic, and fun work environment
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity within an automotive industry, send in your resume and cover letter, attn : Kelly Scott, Service Manager.
We thank all who apply, but only those considered will be contacted for an interview.